Decopatch makes trying decoupage an amazing adventure when acquiring used furniture. It empowers you to create something that reflects your personal style or to infuse your imagination into making a unique gift for someone.
Decoupage is a transformative artform for some, and a creative outlet for others. Limitless possibilities await an eager crafter, whether young or old, because of the abundance of styles, textures, and colored decopatch paper that are available for mixing to produce just the "right" look and feel for your project.
The decopatch paper is so versatile that anyone can successfully use it and because there are no "wrong" combinations, crafters can feel confident and free to explore and experiment. Each decopatch decoupage project is sure to be a work that engages, provokes, and inspires.
* Décopatch paper is easily applied to any textured surface (flat or uneven) such as: wood, metal, paper-mache, plastic, ceramic, glass, fabric, acrylic, wax, wicker, cardboard and stone.
* Décopatch is the only paper which produces a smooth texture and a real paint effect.
* Décopatch is very thin 20g/m2; it is tear resistant and does not break apart when glued.
* Décopatch paper is deep-dyed and glazed. The colors will not fade or run.
* Decopatch is acid free for long conservation. Each sheet measures approx 11 3/4" x 15 3/4" (30x40 cm).